PointsBet created Personal Good Karma for new clients who could use a lifeline.
Our Karma Kommittee remains ready to fight wagering injustices, refunding Jets moneyline bettors after the Raiders debacle and Purdue backers following that bogus pass interference call against Minnesota.
But what if you didn’t bet those games? Or, heaven forbid, if those bad beats were your good wins?
Here are five bad beats from December that new clients might want to use for a refund (in free bets) of up to $100. The initial refund period is now – and ending Thursday, Dec. 31. Click here for a refresher on instructions:
1) LSU 37, FLORIDA 34 (Dec. 12): Deepest sympathies go to those who bet the Florida moneyline and then had to watch as cornerback Marco Wilson fired Kole Taylor’s shoe down the field, leading to the Tigers’ game-winning 57-yard field goal.
2) RAVENS 47, BROWNS 42 (Dec. 14): The bad beat police had to call in for backups after the Browns’ final-play slopfest resulted in a safety that left Browns bettors (+3 or +3.5) feeling red.
3) HAWKS 124, BULLS 104 (Dec. 23): Those betting the over (233) were swigging champagne at halftime. Atlanta scored 83 in the first half, and the teams combined for 142. But the Hawks took pity on the Bulls and scored just 13 in the final period.
4) LIBERTY 37, COASTAL CAROLINA 34 (Dec. 26): If you had the Liberty moneyline, you had to be dying when the Flames fumbled at the goal line while trying to kill the clock in regulation. In overtime the officials missed an obvious pass interference that might have set up the Chanticleers for the game-winning score. Only those holding Liberty +6.5 were truly safe.
5) DOLPHINS 26, RAIDERS 25 (Dec. 26): After Jon Gruden opted for a slow 3 rather than a quick 6, the Fish found a way. Ryan Fitzpatrick pulled a rabbit out of his twisted helmet, crushing Raiders moneyline bettors.