FOR DIAMOND CLUB MEMBERS ONLY. INVITATION MEMBERSHIP ONLY.
GENERAL: In these Official Rules, “you” or “your” or “entrant” means the person who has entered this Red Carpet Referrals Program. To be eligible for the Red Carpet Referral Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in these Official Terms and Conditions. The Red Carpet Referral Program is governed by U.S. law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Red Carpet Referral Entry Period: The Refer a Friend Program begins on 03/29/21 and ends on 06/29/21
Terms and Conditions
- Only Available to PointsBet Diamond Members who have received the Refer a Friend “Red Carpet Referrals” email
- Referring member must still be a PointsBet Diamond Club member at time of referral hitting targets to be eligible for Referral Free Bets
- Each referrer and referral will receive $3,000inFree Bets if the referrals friend exceeds$30,000 in turnover in the first 30days
- Each referrer and referral will receive a PointsBet Diamond experience (e.g. premium event tickets) when the referral exceeds $100,000 in turnover in the first 30 days
- Active Diamond clients can refer 1 friend into the Diamond program each month
- Red Carpet Referral Free Bets and experiences are triggered once the above two requirements are met
- PointsBet reserve the right to refuse Red Carpet Referral bonuses and experiences at its own discretion or if PointsBet deems the referred friend has violated any terms and conditions
- PointsBet reserve the right to refuse Red Carper Referral bonuses at its own discretion if referred client has been given a promotional warning or promotional ban
- Please note that PointsBet reserves the right to restrict the amount of promotional offers given within a period of time to each customer. Standard Points Bet terms and conditions apply.
MISCELLANEOUS: Sponsor Parties are not responsible or liable for any events beyond their control, which may cause this Red Carpet Referrals program to be stopped, including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, nor are they responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error, filtering or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, insufficient space in an entrant’s account to receive messages or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this giveaway or downloading any materials in this Red Carpet Referrals program. If, for any reason, this Red Carpet Referrals Program is not capable of being conducted as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, typographical errors, technical failures, fraud, low participation, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor Parties that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this program, Sponsor Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Red Carpet Referrals program. Sponsor Parties reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the process or the operation of this program or to be acting in violation of these Official Terms and Conditions or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. When used herein, the words “includes” and “including” and their syntactical variations shall be deemed followed by the words “without limitation.”
ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATEOPERATION OF THE RED CARPET REFERRALS PROGRAM IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL ANDCIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ACT OR ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THERIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLEFOR THE ACT OR ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.