March Madness is the best betting event. But Sunday is the best betting day, thanks to the both the Super Bowl and Waste Management Phoenix Open.
At PointsBet, we won’t make you choose one or another. Check out these novel cross-sports offerings all found under Name A Bet:
1) Patrick Mahomes passing yards versus Rory McIlroy’s longest drive: What moron came up with that one? (Clue: It’s called the Teddy Name A Bet.) McIlroy (-250) is favored to post a larger number than Mahomes (+180). His Over-Under on passing yards is 325.5, which means our traders believe Rors is likely to hit a drive of at least 330-340 yards in the desert air.
2) Travis Kelce to score 1+ TDs & Jon Rahm to Finish Top 5 (+315): The 6-2, 220-pound Rahm could pass for a Division II tight end, lending a hand (or two) to this offering.
3) Either team to attempt a 2-point conversion & a Hole-in-one to occur (+600): Our bet-creating traders didn’t want to go with an eagle on a par-4?! Fiiiine.
4) Chiefs/Bucs to go to OT & Waste Management Open to go to a Playoff (+5000): The essence of a quality cross-sports prop bet, and it pays 50-to-1. Notable: Four of the last five Waste Managements went to extra holes.
5) Chiefs or Bucs to win by exactly 3 points & Waste Management Open to have a 3-stroke winning margin (+3400): At 34-to-1 and given that the Super Bowl spread is 3, how can you possibly resist?